Fundraising Tips & Resources
We're here to help you reach your Reset Challenge fundraising goal!
The five most successful fundraising strategies we've found to help you maximise your fundraising efforts:
- Share your fundraising page online via social media – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Call/email your family and friends stating your reason for taking part in the Challenge, and an ask for a donation.
- Email (using the provided downloadable email signature) your work colleagues with a personal ask and reason for support
- Hold a small event – keeping to social distancing rules, hold a small event at home or in a park, ask your peers and family to attend and make a donation upon arrival – hint… have a tin/ box ready to collect!
- Video your challenge – video and post each day of your committing to your challenge, share online through socials with a link to your fundraising page.
DON'T FORGET! This is an online challenge, update your family, friends and workmates daily with your progress. Be honest, as some days will be a struggle!
Share these resources on your social media, email or at the office to help boost your fundraising efforts.